1,079
Expert MemberExpert Member

Post5:10 AM - Today#9976

https://www.reddit.com/r/kansascity/s/OJ10ajZ2MK

Some entertainment. Calling STL "super suburban" while championing Kansas City is just so on par.





1,345
Veteran MemberVeteran Member

Post5:46 AM - Today#9977

Lmao KCRag'ers on suicide watch

770
Super MemberSuper Member

Post12:23 PM - Today#9978

^^ To be fair, that poster is an outlier and most over there are respectful of STL. We need KC to do well so that, together, we can outvote the rural parts of our state.

135
Junior MemberJunior Member

Post12:34 PM - Today#9979

I was just going to say that. That's the internet at its worst, and making us perceive something that's not actually true. I read through that whole reddit thread and there wasn't much vitriol for STL. Let's hope KCers hop on a short flight to spend some money at Lambert on their way to Europe 😁

2,876
Life MemberLife Member

Post1:10 PM - Today#9980

StlAlex wrote: ↑
5:10 AM - Today
https://www.reddit.com/r/kansascity/s/OJ10ajZ2MK

Some entertainment. Calling STL "super suburban" while championing Kansas City is just so on par.


Don't care. 
The entire post says what you need to know.  

We keep it classy here.

2,957
Life MemberLife Member

Post1:55 PM - Today#9981

Since when? I’m from Chicago. I can take a few swings at Kansas City on STLs behalf.

I will not get a KcRag account though so they’ll have to come to me.


7,957
Life MemberLife Member

Post2:42 PM - Today#9982

pdm_ad wrote: ↑
12:23 PM - Today
^^ To be fair, that poster is an outlier and most over there are respectful of STL. We need KC to do well so that, together, we can outvote the rural parts of our state.
Like I've said before KC, Columbia and St. Louis need to secede in a new state that's connected by I-70 and a 300mph high speed rail line. It will still be called Missouri. Then the rest can be Missourah

But I do find it odd that KC people have a much deep hatred of us. Not sure why they do but it seems to be really thick. 

2,144
Life MemberLife Member

Post2:59 PM - Today#9983

Interestingly KC's mayor has started to give us some compliments online... I agree we need to start some sort of healthy partnership between the two/three cities to start clawing back some of the power we used to have.




770
Super MemberSuper Member

Post3:39 PM - Today#9984

Lol, regarding the Iberia rumor to STL:

IB.jpg (11.17KiB)

2,957
Life MemberLife Member

Post4:02 PM - Today#9985

2027's Seats to Europe from STL
Screenshot 2026-10-08 at 11.02.05 AM.png (150.35KiB)

616
Senior MemberSenior Member

Post5:47 PM - Today#9986

Another hate worm trying to prove something to fit in… I happen to love imo’s specially if you go to one who actually does it good…. What big city doesn’t have eons of suburbia….. Anyways I’m liking the wins that StL is racking up … whether big or small every bit of it matters.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2,957
Life MemberLife Member

Post6:31 PM - Today#9987

If Kansas City Business Journal had even 10% the spite that St. Louis Business Journal staff have, they'd publish this. 

This is fake.
Kansas City Airport Comeback Post.png (1.5MiB)


This is real.
Screenshot 2026-10-08 at 1.29.19 PM.png (87.89KiB)

2,876
Life MemberLife Member

Post8:05 PM - Today#9988

pdm_ad wrote: ↑
3:39 PM - Today
Lol, regarding the Iberia rumor to STL:

IB.jpg
Is is funny because that same person said that about: Lufthansa, British Airways and Iceland.  
It is called insanely jealous. LOL
The internet is disheartening when people use it as their personal grievance board 🙄  unfortunately,  it is what happens. 

Read more posts (-12 remaining)