130
Junior MemberJunior Member

Post6:36 PM - Today#801

I think capping I-70 and the existing work underway with new exits/etc. for 64 are the most realistic options in the short to medium term. I don't see the political will or literal capital to remove 64/40 any time soon.

That said, I'd be elated if they could cap the 4-5 blocks of 70 on either side of the existing one. Would do wonders practically and in terms of perception.

84
New MemberNew Member

Post7:39 PM - Today#802

jtlq53 wrote: ↑
6:36 PM - Today
I think capping I-70 and the existing work underway with new exits/etc. for 64 are the most realistic options in the short to medium term. I don't see the political will or literal capital to remove 64/40 any time soon.

That said, I'd be elated if they could cap the 4-5 blocks of 70 on either side of the existing one. Would do wonders practically and in terms of perception.
Just for clarity, the stretch of highway in question is I-44 (I-70 crosses the river a mile north on the Stan Musial Bridge) :)

Read more posts (-23 remaining)