Harris - Stowe Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation

Construction activity, major renovations, office projects, etc. in the Central Corridor -- defined by the area south of Delmar Avenue and North of Interstate 44/55.
I noticed a banner today at 3203 Olive (NE corner of Olive and Compton). It says something like Harris-Stowe Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship along with a rendering of the remodeled building.

Anyone know anything further?

Interesting. I believe SLU owned that building (and may still do so... there may be a lease agreement in place instead of straight up sale).
I've been meaning to post about this for a while. I drive by every day. I've probably noticed it for the last couple of months, but I don't think any longer than that. Would be great to see another building in this part of town activated.
Man Midtown Alley is LIT
GoHarvOrGoHome wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:10 pm
Man Midtown Alley is LIT
It's been a slow go, and there have probably been people saying it for years, but I really do get the impression it's on the verge of really taking off. Maybe it's just that I'm more familiar with it now since I've started working over here, but I see a lot of positive things happening and know the people behind them really want it to happen.
Is Harris-Stowe really capable of running an incubator? Based on what I've read here they seem to be teetering on accredidation ledge
I want an industry to take ownership of it and really create a cluster. For example, if we could get ESRI from St. Charles it could become a GIS/tech neighborhood, especially with the NGA near.
chaifetz10 wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:24 pm
Interesting. I believe SLU owned that building (and may still do so... there may be a lease agreement in place instead of straight up sale).
It looks like Harris Stowe bought the building (and the adjoining vacant lot) in September, 2015.