Centene Corporation HQ's

Discuss new retail, dining, business and residential projects within the City of Clayton, the center of St. Louis County government.
First unread post1214 posts
Is that some sort of green roof on top of Centene I?
Yeah, Centene Plaza has always had a green roof. One that’s apparently in need of some TLC.

Here’s a cool shot from the Facebook page of Clayco.
^Awesome shot. Hopefully that view is not long for this world. Extremely anxious for them to get moving on the third tower.
Unless my eyes are deceiving me, we have glass going up on Centene 2! Bottom right of the tower from this webcam. Looks dark at first glance. I would love it to be darker than Centene 1.

They started adding glass about a week ago, beginning at the SE corner. It’s been blocked by the Crescent Building (I think that’s the correct name?) till yesterday.
This would explain why all three cameras were offline.
Took a couple the other night that I thought were pretty cool.

^The first one has a apocalyptic vibe.
I love the rainy night look. :)
From the Richmond Heights QuikTrip
This is new.

When did SLU buy Centene?
They switched the parapet lighting over to blue on April 16th. It was lit up in white prior to that.

I personally love it. It’ll really be cool to see it reflect off the glass of the new tower and hopefully we’ll see something similar at the top there too. Place making in Clayton to make the skyline lit up at night.
framer wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:02 pm
When did SLU buy Centene?
Nice one! Yes! XD
Cam rundown update from this afternoon. Glass has made its way around to the North end of the first few floors. Looking good!

Clayton is starting to make its mark in new parts of the city with the addition of this Centene building. Centene 3 at ~30' taller than this will continue the trend.

From Hampton Village in South City on 6/14/18.

Looks like the garage is starting to make it's mark above ground.
From my office I can see that they have about four floors of glass up on the new tower. Framework continues to rise quickly as well!
^^^Awesome pic from Hampton Village. I'll have to look towards Clayton next time I'm at Schnucks. I haven't noticed Centene from there.
^cool pic! This is one of my favs of it.
Yeah, I can’t recall seeing the skyline from this angle before.