Kingshighway @ Lindell (Koplar, Koman & KPF)

Renovations and new construction in the Central Corridor -- defined by the area south of Delmar Avenue and North of Interstate 44/55.
First unread post182 posts
Looks like the kitchen in the BlueCondos
http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhom ... 941#photo1
Looks like a New York City apartment kitchen. Which makes sense as the building was designed by a prolific New York City apartment building architect.
aprice wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:02 am
Does anyone have any insights into the actual occupancy rate in CWE? I know this is naive but... my friend lives in Parc Frontenac and has 4 empty units on his half of the building on his floor alone. They're empty, unlocked (great for storing bikes when I visit) Just curious if this is a CWE trend or not. Yes, I'm sure it'll pick up in August but still a bit surprising.
The update no one wanted: all of the empty units on his floor filled this past week. The two we met were both WashU Med, of course, hence the August move-in.
^ Who wouldn't want good news? Thanks for the update!
I wish something would be revealed for this lot.
^ I read your blog about this on buildingstlnews.com, I presume the developer is not talking about this or at least hasn't recently?

And someone mentioned the Montgomery Tower, there was this in the PD was few weeks back:

http://www.stltoday.com/business/local/ ... 836db.html
At least one developer is interested in some of the Port Authority land.

Joel Montgomery Jr., who owns several commercial properties on Central Avenue, has been eyeing the county-owned parking lot just to the south for years.

His company’s website even describes plans for a mixed-use project with several hundred thousand square feet of office space and a hotel by combining his family’s land with the Port Authority-owned parking lot. A tentative agreement with the county to solicit developers for the combined site has since expired, he said.

A plan Montgomery put forward in 2014 for a 33-story apartment tower using just the land he owns on Central Avenue is on hold while he waits to see how the other apartments hitting the Clayton market perform.
pdm_ad wrote:^ I read your blog about this on buildingstlnews.com, I presume the developer is not talking about this or at least hasn't recently?
The developer has not talked about anything recently and my connection inside of Koman, who was working on this, quit to go work for some company up in Chicago. So I have no idea what is going on. Unless we were all duped and nothing was planned here (that is my biggest fear).