4101 Laclede 55 Luxury condos

Renovations and new construction in the Central Corridor -- defined by the area south of Delmar Avenue and North of Interstate 44/55.
newstl2020 wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:11 am
Construction update:

What a great corner/block this has turned out to be. From the middle of the intersection there is an awesome view of the Park East tower. Couldn't get a picture there was too much traffic.
Yup. Form-based code bearing fruit !
Plans to bury those power line? Wouldn’t be happy if I paid $400,000 for a unit facing east and had to look at that power line structure 10 feet from the window. Ameren wil glaldy bury those but my guess it’s 500k-1m to bury from start of that block and really have to go all the way to FPP
Cool video with some drone shots on their website:

http://4101laclede.com/
Here's the aforementioned video:

dbInSouthCity wrote:Plans to bury those power line?
If Euclid is any indication probably not.
Brickwork is coming along nicely, and this place is really starting to look sharp.
framer wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:09 am
Brickwork is coming along nicely, and this place is really starting to look sharp.
We need to get you a camera so you can post pics on the fly.... 8)
1100-1200 sqft at $350-$415k?

Bad investment. Those are just going to be holding value. Similar to places holding value at 4100 Forest Park Parkway right across the street. Very little appreciation, if any...and many loosing.

Website says 50% sold. Wonder how true that is, how many are speculation, and how many plan on renting out.
moorlander wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:33 am
framer wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:09 am
We need to get you a camera so you can post pics on the fly.... 8)
Ill be there today if its still light out ill snap a few pics
From the Washington University Medical Center Redevelopment Twitter feed: WUMCRC

Per Biz Journal, about 2/3 of the condos are sold and they expect pretty much to be fully sold by opening in June.

With this success, maybe we'll see that proposal announced a couple years ago from Lawrence Group, I believe, for more condos up the street on Sarah.
^ well, that was fast.... Park Central will have the 13 townhome project on its agenda.

https://www.parkcentraldevelopment.org/ ... velopment/

looks pretty good and no abatment request. Not sure if a new thread is warranted for this project.
STLrainbow wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 4:43 pm
^ well, that was fast.... Park Central will have the 13 townhome project on its agenda.

https://www.parkcentraldevelopment.org/ ... velopment/

looks pretty good and no abatment request. Not sure if a new thread is warranted for this project.
From Trivers Architects / Park Central Dev agenda:

ImageScreen Shot 2018-05-03 at 5.20.49 PM by Alex Price, on Flickr

ImageScreen Shot 2018-05-03 at 5.20.39 PM by Alex Price, on Flickr
Great addition to the neighborhood. ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

WUMCRC @WUMCRC

@4101Laclede is getting closer

^They've had westbound Laclede closed for weeks now. I don't see how the City allows that. Really annoying.
framer wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:20 pm
^They've had westbound Laclede closed for weeks now. I don't see how the City allows that. Really annoying.
Both directions of Laclede west of Boyle have been closed for decades and the residents don't seem to mind.
^Yep. St. Louis: Where traffic planning is on a block-by-block basis.