Chouteau's Grove - Mixed-Use Development @ Commerce Site

Renovations and new construction in the Central Corridor -- defined by the area south of Delmar Avenue and North of Interstate 44/55.
Those pics really show that parking basically doubles the footprint of it
Remind me, what is slated for the section nearest the Language Immersion School and the Commerce Bank? The area that looks completely flat in the photos above.
Every time I see one of these, I think of The Three Little Pigs
Mark Groth wrote: Remind me, what is slated for the section nearest the Language Immersion School and the Commerce Bank? The area that looks completely flat in the photos above.
That's all going to be apartments. Wherever you see the concrete foundation slab is going to be apartments. The square in the middle where there isn't a concrete slabbed poured will be a courtyard. The lot with the construction trailers on the right side of the first photo will remain vacant and undeveloped for now.
You can see it from the highway now. With the mid-rise office building to the south of it, it's almost like The Grove is developing its own skyline.
Grove skyline will get bigger when spencer site is developed.
Which is the Spencer site?
quincunx wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:00 am
Which is the Spencer site?
https://nextstl.com/2016/09/spencer-dev ... ite-grove/
The Spencer site is the parking lot bordered by Chouteau, Sarah, and Manchester. AKA the wedge.
More info and renderings on the Spencer/wedge building is on this thread: 4101 Manchester
Update 11/7/17

Update 12/1/17

This thing is a massive development in terms of sheer size. I hadn't been by in a while and it makes a big impression.

I just realized that apartments won't wrap the garage down Sarah? That's too bad. I can't imagine the garage will look great coming from that way.
Yea the size is something. Easily visible from interstate 64.