Centene Corporation HQ's

Discuss new retail, dining, business and residential projects within the City of Clayton, the center of St. Louis County government.
First unread post1052 posts
Dave's new metabolic diet was not received by his co-workers
Suddenly the doctor found that the problems with his home-away-from-time had grown more serious than just the chameleon circuit.
Bob was *really* tired of folks knocking on the door while he's trying to play Flappy Bird.

-RBB
Centene's answer to NIMBYs complaining about the new tower blocking their view:

-RBB
"looks like Cletus ate the spicy chilli burrito for lunch again!"
Sacramento lands Centene regional HQ, up to 5,000 jobs.

https://www.bizjournals.com/sacramento/ ... yptr=yahoo
moorlander wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:14 am

Good to hear! I'm sure Soutwest's new STL-SMF flights will be used by Centene
^Hopefully they save the big building projects for the StL region :D

Drove by this and the core for the office structure looked to be about 5 levels above grade. They have made significant progress on the shorter podium end fronting Forsyth.
Hope none of those 5K jobs come at the expense of STL!
Update via the webcam, rainy but you can notice the increase in the core's height.

moorlander wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:14 am

Believe Centene's California business was extremely big and very profitable. Trying to recall where I read or maybe heard the story that was recent.
Has there been any word of Centene making improvements to the Forsyth MetroLink Station?
Not suggesting that it needs improvements, just curious.
12/3 update

The picture below was posted by Moorlands over at Skyscraperpage. The transformation of Clayton's skyline over this year between 212 and Centene is really massive. Centene 2 will be taller than The Plaza.

Between this tower and BPV (*fingers crossed*) both of the regions skylines will be on the move next year.
^Don't forget One Hundred; soon to be the tallest building in the CWE.
Not to mention there is a 33 story tower in the works, just east of BPV2.
Not to mention there is a 33 story tower in the works, just east of BPV2.
Here is another Clayton Skyline image Arch City posted on SSP

^That image makes me think of Wichita, Little Rock, Toledo, Jackson and the downtowns of other real, albeit smaller, American cities. But it's probably growing significantly faster than any of those. Pretty impressive.
Clayton alone has more development going on in its downtown than those cities you mentioned and the funny thing about it is Clayton's population is about 18 or so thousand also Clayton's skyline is quite more impressive that its not even comparable say Little Rock.
Wichita's skyline is poultry, but to be fair what helps Clayton is that theres over 1 million people in the vicinity of it.
That would certainly be more impressive than anything Clayton has on display - a poultry skyline.
#paltry
IMO, Clayton’s skyline is superior to many other cities. A very aesthetically pleasing assortment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
moorlander wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:11 pm
#paltry
Thanks for the correction some reason i kept thinking poultry and instead paltry :lol: