Jefferson Arms Apartments - 415 North Tucker Blvd

Renovations and new residential construction in downtown St. Louis, Washington Avenue, the Old Post Office, etc.
First unread post181 posts
With the exception of a few buildings, why does the street still look the same 100 years later?
arch city wrote:With the exception of a few buildings, why does the street still look the same 100 years later?
Because our Downtown has had its ups and downs but I guess no one wants to build on or near Tucker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cause our city has lost 500,000 residents since that time if our city can recoup half of that within this century that be beyond a plus.
Who knows how many jobs have left downtown since that time?
The only places that have benefited from all of this are the piranha like municipalities in St.Louis county that continue to bite and nibble at the city and downtown and encourage companies to flee out of crime and fear.
anyone have access to the article in todays biz journal about this project and the retail exchange?
user28 wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:50 pm
anyone have access to the article in todays biz journal about this project and the retail exchange?
Here is the link that I believe User28 is referring too. Pretty impressive if the $300 million reference in title refers only to Jeff Arms & Railway Exchange. Anyone but be able to offer some clarification or as user28 asks, anyone have access to the details of article.

http://www.bizjournals.com/stlouis/news ... -town.html

What I also found interesting concerning ATT building is I read a comment from a city official that gave the indication that Jeff Arms and Railway Exchange deals were all but done. Implying that those projects will be moving forward very soon. However, I can't find that comment again.