Not sure if we've done it for the airport yet, but I'll put out my 2017 predictions/hopes for the airport, with these either happening or being announced by years end:
1. The airport will break 14.5 million passengers, could even approach 15 if we continue to see record growth.
2. Southwest will only take two of the 4 reopened gates in D, with JetBlue taking the other two.
3. "The Club" franchise will open in concourse D.
4. With JetBlue entering, DAL and/or AA could challenge them with Boston/JFK.
5. Allegiant announces move to STL from BLV, calling for B to be reopened (pie in the sky)
6. SWA resumes Louisville, adds Charlotte, Jacksonville, Cancun and maybe another Caribbean destination.
7. Frontier will again recycle routes.
8. No Europe route.
9. The airport sees a minor pull back from Southwest in terms of frequency, but I don't think we will fall below 100.
10. Landing fees will fall, but still remains sky high.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk