Bevo Area CID

Discuss construction activity, major renovations, office projects, streetscape improvements, etc. in South City -- defined by the area south of Interstate 44/55.
This looks promising; Bevo area businesses and residents are trying to create a special taxing district to fund improvements. Park Central Community Development Corporation is helping them get things started. With a little TLC, there's no reason this area can't make a strong comeback:

http://www.stltoday.com/business/local/ ... 8d879.html
Bevo needs help. Its so sad to see the neighborhood I once lived in going down hill. So many buildings are crumbling and businesses are leaving. I hope the remaining Businesses can come up with something to rehab the area and make it a place to go Shop, Eat and have fun, much like South Grand.
I have heard that a Great Streets plan is part of this and could have a plan in place this year. The Bevo commercial strip along Gravois) also has two projects to be announced this year in terms of new construction.
^ That's awesome! Bevo has so much potential. There was a fair bit of traffic calming on Gravois, yeah?