Three Story Mixed Use at Morganford and Connecticut

Discuss construction activity, major renovations, office projects, streetscape improvements, etc. in South City -- defined by the area south of Interstate 44/55.
This is officially underway as the car wash is now gone.
^I don't think it's even been officially approved yet.
This has been approved and the city financing vehicles have passed. Site has been cleared and there is an excavator on site as of today.

The name of the project is MOFO. Maybe should be added to the thread title.
^^ the building on the right of the photo btw will be having a cupcake/coffee shop and a dog treat place pretty soon, btw. And Alpha Brewing pretty much will be just around the corner.
Any idea how soon the cupcake and dog treat shops will open? I'm looking forward to those.
^ should be soon as Occupancy Permit was issued last week. This again is a project of Center for Head Injuries non-profit so this will be extra-cool with getting more of their clients employment.
Awesome! I can't think of a better neighborhood for that type of project.
^ lots more opening in the n'hood soon, too. Alpha Brewing, the food truck/court project, the pot sticker place... ,
STLrainbow wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:10 pm
^ lots more opening in the n'hood soon, too. Alpha Brewing, the food truck/court project, the pot sticker place... ,
Food Truck Park!? How did I miss that?
^ the Court Louie space looks amazing... corner of Utah and Roger at the old tea place turned comics/cafe spot. The family behind the Steak Louie food truck is behind it and is home base for several other food trucks as well... Farmtruk, LocozTacoz and a gyro one which I can't remember name of.
I would consider this construction. Excavation work has begun in earnest. This is an extremely exciting development for the city. Infill like this needs to become ubiquitous throughout the city,