LaSalle Building - Hotel Indigo

Downtown construction activity, including hotel projects, major renovations, office projects, streetscape improvements, etc.
Interior demolition began weeks ago at the LaSalle building, which will be Hotel Indigo at the Arch when it opens by the middle of 2018.

ViaNova Development, of Chattanooga, Tenn., is doing the $11 million project, which encompasses the LaSalle, at 501 Olive, and the adjoining Paradowski building at 303 North Broadway. Neil Kapadia, a ViaNova principal, said the LaSalle should be “cleared out” in February.

“From there, it’s full speed ahead … and beginning construction,” he said.
http://www.stltoday.com/business/local/ ... f4f51.html

It's been a while since I've driven/walked by this building. Anyone know if it's still on track for mid 2018 opening? I am really looking forward to the rooftop bar.
^ I'm not sure of the status for opening but work seemed to be pretty active last time I went by a week or so ago.... hopefully we'll get the sidewalk back soon.
my guesstimate is end of the year best case.
The new windows look good. My guess is that this won't be open till March. The rooms are still being framed, new windows are still being installed, the small neighboring building still seems to have a lot of work left and there are missing bricks and terra cotta pieces.

For being such a skinny building, this is taking forever, Steel is up on the roof for the future rooftop bar. The small 3-floor building is waiting for its new facade.

chriss752 wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:41 pm
For being such a skinny building, this is taking forever, Steel is up on the roof for the future rooftop bar. The small 3-floor building is waiting for its new facade.
Any idea why this is taking forever?