Nadira Place - 503 N. Tucker Boulevard

Downtown construction activity, including hotel projects, major renovations, office projects, streetscape improvements, etc.

innov8ion wrote:
Whatever happened with this? I thought they won a TIF for this project?

No worries, even if Nadira Place isn't built. Thanks to the magic of TIF, at least we'll have a shiny new Ferris wheel several blocks to the east! :P
I have been tipped off that this project will make a return as a build-to-suit oppurtunity. The person also sent me this squat, 3-floor building on the site that is practically a previous version with height chopped. Further, it is an older rendering clearly. I am contacting around to see if I can get information.

^ The rear-end of that Camaro looks like a Cobalt.
chriss752 wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:59 pm
I have been tipped off that this project will make a return as a build-to-suit oppurtunity. The person also sent me this squat, 3-floor building on the site that is practically a previous version with height chopped. Further, it is an older rendering clearly. I am contacting around to see if I can get information.
Are you speaking directly to the owners or owners rep? Or just calling everyone you can to find out info?
stlien wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:10 pm
chriss752 wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:59 pm
I have been tipped off that this project will make a return as a build-to-suit opportunity. The person also sent me this squat, 3-floor building on the site that is practically a previous version with height chopped. Further, it is an older rendering clearly. I am contacting around to see if I can get information.
Are you speaking directly to the owners or owners rep? Or just calling everyone you can to find out info?
I've contacted two people within Kwame's office about this along with the representatives from Gershman. Further, I contacted two people outside of the team who may have knowledge. Still waiting to hear back.