Ballpark Village

Downtown construction activity, including hotel projects, major renovations, office projects, streetscape improvements, etc.
First unread post3297 posts
Even if they don't have below grade parking I find it difficult to believe there would be nothing below grade. At least elevator pits would have to be, though I suppose that wouldn't take long. But they're going to put all the utility spaces above grade? Anything is, I suppose possible. But . . . man that seems weird.
^ I was pretty sure they announced or at least was reported that there'd be underground parking for the office/hotel portion of the project.
STLrainbow wrote:^ I was pretty sure they announced or at least was reported that there'd be underground parking for the office/hotel portion of the project.
All renderings show a garage underneath the 4 floors of office space. To the right on the base, a red sign says parking.
Image
The developers say construction on the 297-unit apartment building and 10-story, 117,000-square-foot office building, as well as the connected hotel, should begin in December. Parking garages in the structure will add almost 1,000 spaces.
I would assume a chunk of these will be available under the hotel/office structure which should result in excavation. The apartment portion could very well all be above ground, as there is a significant podium for the tower.
Rents for the building, according to a Cordish spokeswoman, would range from $1,400 per month for a one bedroom apartment to $3,450 per month for a penthouse suite.

A one-bedroom suite would lease for $1,750 per month and a two-bedroom option would cost $2,500 per month.

http://www.stltoday.com/business/local/ ... 7d976.html
Starts lower than I thought it would. The new buildings in CWE (Orion, Euclid, Citizens Park) all start higher than that.
What's the difference between a one-bedroom and a one-bedroom suite? I wonder if the $1,400 is actually the starting level for a studio and not a 1BR.
Building St. Louis ‏ @BuildingSTL

The official name of the @BPVSTL Office Building will be the Pennant Building. How fitting! According to a report, the office building is now 11 floors tall instead of 10.

Image
mizstl wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:59 pm
Building St. Louis ‏ @BuildingSTL

The official name of the @BPVSTL Office Building will be the Pennant Building. How fitting! According to a report, the office building is now 11 floors tall instead of 10.

Image
I learned of the 11 Floor "Flooor Count" by looking at a Construction Bid Website where it stated that the Office Building would be 11 Floors and the price of the Hotel/Office portion of the project will cost around $85 Million. All in all, this block will be 450,000 square feet in size.
Nice! I like it better already.
Finally understand the layout and where everything is going. Thanks for sharing!
chriss752 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:17 pm
I learned of the 11 Floor "Flooor Count" by looking at a Construction Bid Website where it stated that the Office Building would be 11 Floors and the price of the Hotel/Office portion of the project will cost around $85 Million. All in all, this block will be 450,000 square feet in size.
Any chance you could link to the bid website? I'd be interested in taking a look at that as well.
chaifetz10 wrote:
chriss752 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:17 pm
I learned of the 11 Floor "Flooor Count" by looking at a Construction Bid Website where it stated that the Office Building would be 11 Floors and the price of the Hotel/Office portion of the project will cost around $85 Million. All in all, this block will be 450,000 square feet in size.
Any chance you could link to the bid website? I'd be interested in taking a look at that as well.
I found it on here. My uncle has an account which is how I accessed this. https://www.bidclerk.com. Also, the leasing center for the apartment tower will open in the retail space to the west of the Fudgery in that vacant spot.
Via Building St. Louis @BuildingSTL

Happy Friday!🚨EXCLUSIVE: Shake Shack, a Yoga Facility and a @OneCardinalWay Leasing Center are coming to Ballpark Village. The height of the office building is now 11 floors among other things according to civic documents:🚨Read about it here ➡️ https://www.buildingstlnews.com/the-blo ... age-update

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Be careful with assuming that the renderings are 100% accurate. Phase I renderings had some signage that was mock up only...
I have my connections with the project. I am keeping it with a disclaimer that nothing says is official until the Cardinals or Cordish Companies says otherwise. But my connections at the project says that everything I mentioned is true and the city website says that a Leasing Center is coming soon. So we will see.
chaifetz10 wrote:Be careful with assuming that the renderings are 100% accurate. Phase I renderings had some signage that was mock up only...
Wish the Shake Shack would go to Wash Ave. Would get a little more foot traffic down there IMO. I'll quit being negative though.

Looked like a ton of excavation on the residential tower when I drove past yesterday.
bwcrow1s wrote:Wish the Shake Shack would go to Wash Ave. Would get a little more foot traffic down there IMO. I'll quit being negative though.

Looked like a ton of excavation on the residential tower when I drove past yesterday.
I agree on wishing it would go to Wash Ave


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was thought there were rumors of a Wahlburgers going into this somewhere, I guess a Shake Shack would probably mean it is not. Too bad..
^ there's room for both, tho we gotta make sure we support our locals like Bailey's.

Personally, I'd love to see a couple major draws right by the Gateway Mall to really activate that place. For example going ahead with that plan to upgrade the retail in the Keiner parking garage. Would take quite a bit of investment but it would be great to see.
jshank83 wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:56 pm
I was thought there were rumors of a Wahlburgers going into this somewhere, I guess a Shake Shack would probably mean it is not. Too bad..
I really hope STL gets a Wahlburgers! I loved that place when I went in ATL!
survivor147 wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:21 pm
jshank83 wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:56 pm
I was thought there were rumors of a Wahlburgers going into this somewhere, I guess a Shake Shack would probably mean it is not. Too bad..
I really hope STL gets a Wahlburgers! I loved that place when I went in ATL!
It's by far my fav of the chain like places.
bwcrow1s wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:31 am
Looked like a ton of excavation on the residential tower when I drove past yesterday.
You weren't kidding. I drove by this afternoon, they went from 0-60 quick.
Photos from today.
Image
Image
I think its awesome that the city is getting another shack shake but i too wish it were going to be located on Wash Ave or maybe the landing either way I'm not going to complain I'm pleased with these developments. Maybe Wahlburgers on Wash Ave