World Wide Technology's New Headquarters

Discuss new retail, dining, business and residential projects within St. Louis County, including Chesterfield, Riverport, Earth City, Westport and more.
This certainly will lend more visibility to WWT & be a boon for Westport. While this was a huge missed opportunity for the larger region by not going to the City, maybe downtown will get a few crumbs with more investment in Union Station as a result of LHM's windfall.
not a bad looking building, but i hope the fractal window thing goes away before it gets tired.
I wasn't sure where to post this question:

What's the big apartment looking building (about 4 stories) going up next to the O'Fallon Brewery near Westport? It's pretty big and pretty visible from 270.
wabash wrote:
I wasn't sure where to post this question:

What's the big apartment looking building (about 4 stories) going up next to the O'Fallon Brewery near Westport? It's pretty big and pretty visible from 270.

https://m.ihg.com/hotels/staybridge/us/ ... tail/stlsb
^Ah yes, that vaguely rings a bell now. Thanks.
I think this is the new WWT HQ.

Love the shot with the storm clouds rolling past.
urban_dilettante wrote:
not a bad looking building, but i hope the fractal window thing goes away before it gets tired.

Agreed!
roger wyoming II wrote:
This certainly will lend more visibility to WWT & be a boon for Westport. While this was a huge missed opportunity for the larger region by not going to the City, maybe downtown will get a few crumbs with more investment in Union Station as a result of LHM's windfall.

I disagree and envoke the "better together" clause.

:lol:
Sure, we all would have liked to see this in Cortex, but I for one am thrilled that a local start-up has been growing so fast:

http://www.stltoday.com/business/column ... 56653.html

^^ my thought is that they outgrow this space too. Hopefully, the next contenders will be Downtown or cortex.
Illustrates the value of T-REX IMO. WWT original offices were half a mile away. Most people grow a business and don't do a deep dive on where to open it, etc.

If we get them hooked downtown right away, theyll probably just look around to what they are used to for a new office when they grow.