Crime Thread

A catch-all forum for urban discussion. If it doesn't fit elsewhere, post here.
First unread post6856 posts
^ still hyperbolically shitting all over things on social media, I imagine.
urban_dilettante wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:25 pm
^ still hyperbolically shitting all over things on social media, I imagine.
You could try posting something of substance in this thread instead of single emoticon replies or trolling. Just a thought my friend!

Ok you two. Let's break it up and try to move back on topic...
By all means, let's move back on topic.....

STL crime is a stain on the region, out of control, and several std deviations above what should be acceptable.

But, for some I suppose, it is a small price to pay for living in such a glorious city that is clearly on an upward trajectory.
spreadsheetwizard wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:26 pm
By all means, let's move back on topic.....

STL crime is a stain on the region, out of control, and several std deviations above what should be acceptable.

But, for some I suppose, it is a small price to pay for living in such a glorious city that is clearly on an upward trajectory.
or maybe some think that bitching about it incessantly on the internet doesn't accomplish anything. an actual discussion on how to implement change would be one thing, but that's not happening here. this is just a group masturbation session.

by all means, please continue solving all the problems.
The fifth fatal St. Louis city police shooting in three months occurred last night.

Stolen vehicle tried to ram officers before fatal shooting in St. Louis, police say